Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
F6z6PWfW0AA7MKU

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad mochi is still working on this.

Man, that mage sure knows how to push the Prince's buttons though.

There's always an orphanage and there's always some trigger there that makes FeMC want to do everything to make their lives better. Kinda reminds me of Duke's Daughter, in which Iris made it her thing to help the church/orphanage in her fiefdom.

Also, this FeMC has good character development imo.

Dex-chan lover
It seems the original FL has just entered our radar. I wonder if she is a reincarnatee trying to create what she would probably call a "reverse harem route" and ruin everybody's life.

Dex-chan lover
"Someone might be suppressing info about the dark spirits..."
"Yeah, I think it might be the church..."
"Don't worry about it. I only told a few people in the church about it. Like the head priest."

Well gee that just seems like a great idea doesn't it? Surely nothing bad will happen from telling the head of the organization that you know about the information they're trying to suppress, or who has the dark spirit they would likely oppose!

Also, I hope it's just overzealous conspiracy detectors going off, but the priest's sketchy expression in that one panel when the mage friend shows up, combined with the mage saying they found traces of "suspicious arts" in the frontier, just makes my brain recontextualize the priest saying "I wish these days could last forever..." as really meaning "Gee I wish I wasn't in charge of sacrificing these orphans for a messed up ritual eventually, wouldn't that be nice? And I'm also suspicious of the mage snooping around because I don't want him finding out about it."

Dex-chan lover
Church arc is now here
Sadly, not much to say here. Priest is sussy baka, this arc kinda drags a bit too long in the WN but probably because Im reading it with MTL. I forgot what the priest wants but it have something to do with Rachel dark spirit...i think

Tldr arc ending, Rachel finally knows what she needs to do with her life so she return to academy next arc

Dex-chan lover
I really hope her body guard is stronger than expected bc the red flags from the priest & the church are some blaring siren level bad vibes.

Aggregator gang
This is taking a good turn. I mean with the amount of these I've read feeling like I know exactly where it's going, still excited to see more.

Dex-chan lover
No, you actually did a nice job, Theodore. Maybe Louis will move his ass faster now. :thumbsup:

Aaaaaa it finally updates~
Thank u so much for picking the series up again <3

The prince having a crisis lmaooo
also love how theodore just landed casually on the desk lol

Aggregator gang
So imo Theo is 1 of two things... the big bad, or a lacky of the big bad...

Users who are viewing this thread