Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu - Vol. 3 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
With this comment of mine from an earlier chapter, the mention of "how would he gather all that magic for it, though?" just makes my detectors feel a little more worrisome now:
Also, I hope it's just overzealous conspiracy detectors going off, but the priest's sketchy expression in that one panel when the mage friend shows up, combined with the mage saying they found traces of "suspicious arts" in the frontier, just makes my brain recontextualize the priest saying "I wish these days could last forever..." as really meaning "Gee I wish I wasn't in charge of sacrificing these orphans for a messed up ritual eventually, wouldn't that be nice? And I'm also suspicious of the mage snooping around because I don't want him finding out about it."
What better way to accumulate power for forbidden arts than human sacrifice? Hope I'm still wrong though, seems like it'd be a bit dark for this series.

Dex-chan lover
Ah, somebody's in distress, and has every kind of power over me except magical power; I think I'll just slow-roll my chat and piss him off more...

Really; I have no patience for these people in real life, and certainly not in manga as a way to fill out a page count... uggh...

Dex-chan lover
Ah, somebody's in distress, and has every kind of power over me except magical power; I think I'll just slow-roll my chat and piss him off more...

Really; I have no patience for these people in real life, and certainly not in manga as a way to fill out a page count... uggh...
Yes. There's a time and place for such playfulness, but he runs the risk of the Prince running him through in exasperation. He'd deserve it, too!

Oh, and Go, Kitty! GO!

Users who are viewing this thread