Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu

This looks pretty neat as of the first chapter

Side note: Why do i have the feeling the engagement is about to be called off?

Side note 2: Isn't it a bit too early to rate this ladies and gents? There's only one chapter out :)

Dex-chan lover
Novel Updates WN

@Ottomation : considering the number of people on this site who do not understand that is takes more then a couple chapters, or even 1 chapter, for a series to show what it is about, and if it is a copy of some other series, or just one in a genre with limited starting points for their stories (like many genres). You can not judge a series until it is at least completed the introduction, and likely need to be an arc or 2 past that to give a fair chance, but this site is people who rate on 1 chapter, or even worse trolls who rate on nothing more then the tags of the story.

Dex-chan lover
It seems generic at first but the novel is decent. For anyone who like this genre, I think you should give it a try.

the engagement was not called of because the prince or his fiancee sudenly "in love "with her after she is become meek and lost all her power. This is what makes me drop the novel.

This is pretty predictable. I remember reading the novel vaguely (unless it was another copy-paste just like it), and there wasn't much to see.
The Prince 'loves' her because her personality did a 180 and the engagement isn't called off, as @Chrana said. Problem is, both personalities are opposite extremes, one being a high-handed, snobby and judgmental bully and the other being a quiet little sweet thing everyone can fall in love with. They're very clearly not the same person, as a traumatic 5 minutes and quick death, events so sudden that she wondered if it was all a dream, isn't going to rewrite your character settings. It just rankles me all wrong when a 'villainess' decides to become a better person and therefore IS, right at that moment, the embodiment of purity and wholesomeness. This is your protagonist, is a slight internal struggle, something to give your character a growth too much to ask for?

Anyway, I dropped it after a few chapters. Maybe it gets better later on.

Dex-chan lover
Yet another story where ML killed FL, but after turning back in time she forgives him because reasons? Pass.

@vodkavodka : Did somebody say Aristia from Abandoned Empress?

Slight rant: (TLDR; I despise vacuous romance and vapid characters)
That story actually made me feel quite depressed for at least a week. At certain points it felt like the ML was the ML simply because the author wanted them to be ML and not for the ML being remarkable or at least undergoing some sort of redemption. Also the MC's wishy-washy BS attitude made me stop taking her seriously at certain points because she clearly wasn't able to follow through with her own words.

@vodkavodka Thank you for commenting this. It saved me the time of trying to read this story. And I know another story that I didn't read because of that.

After reading so many villainesses story I came to the conclusion that women are terrible human beings.
They will only realize how awful they were if you kill them. Every other method will not work.

TLDR kill women and hope they get reincarnated so they'll learn not to be cunts.

Lol people already judging the manga 🤣😂 it’s just one chapter. Give it a benefit of the doubt

Users who are viewing this thread