Gyakkou Shita Akuyaku Reijou wa, Naze ka Maryoku wo Ushinattanode Shinsou no Reijou ni Narimasu

Dex-chan lover
actually the prince was not the one who killed the mc in the previous timeline
from what i can remember, the mc was on her way to the monastery after the traditional exile scene (? i dont know what to call it) her carriage was attacked by bandits and she was killed
i actually dropped the novel as i got bored but maybe the manga will be better?????

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Thank you so much looking forward to the next chp I beg you please don't drop this series don't mind those 1 braincell people judging only when there's 1 ch
Hope ya got a great day translators

its kinda cheap, like the idea is okay but the way how its being told that make me drop it

Read some novel spoilers, and there are a few key moments that are quite uniquely touching in a sense.
Plus the saint is unique as well. Which adds to the romance part of the story. They also hinted that the ML is the prince, in the timeline, and there were no reasons of romance between him and the saint. It was only coincidental that it looked like it. Who knows if the prince and saint part is true, but at least there's hope of like a sweet change and development.

judging from the first chapter and the description the prince is an ass
if he is the ml then im seriously pitying the mc for having to fall in love with such a selfish and self centered child of a man

besides that well i quite like the "go back in time and redo your life" genre

So she was a ass he didn't like that she died and everyone is calling the prince a ass are people just stupid or what

Fed-Kun's army
A yes. Another series where being a nadeshiko or white lotus, also known as a doormat is the only way to happiness.

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 I really don’t follow your logic. She was a terrible person in the past so her engagement was annulled. The prince doesn’t like her because she thought herself above everyone. At least so far, he’s perfectly reasonable

For those bad-mouthing the prince, he clearly has a reason for disliking her in the first timeline. She literally acted as a villainess in the previous timeline so her being hated is natural.

As for the FL acting like a doormat now, she cannot do anything about it as she became sickly after losing her magic. Plus she time-leaped at the moment when she deeply regretted everything she has ever done in the past.

@Niralam
and yours stopped right before the interesting part
you know the one where she tries to get the engagement annulled but the prince won't stand for it? (source: description)
going by your arguements the prince should be happy or at the most develop a minor interest

before time leap...
1. annual engaged
2. have huge magic power/capacity
3. Bad attitude

After time leap...
1. lose magic power
2. good attitude(?) (based on 2nd chapter... she start to turn into new leaf)

this is my assumption....

The male lead saw MC bad attitude one time only...while they drinking tea and eat cookies... and then when prince visit MC... MC attitude change to good attitude and he start to fall in love with MC...

people can make assumptions but remember... this just 2 chapter release... so all of this assumption might change...

Fed-Kun's army
Alright this seems interesting. Sad that chapters are short though.

Aggregator gang
another villainess manga???
artworks-000526769397-b2oq7x-t500x500.jpg

I've read the novels.
just like in the novel,the chapter is short af lol.

anyway,the story is good and interesting.
i especially like the mc after the change
she's docile and sweet.

not really your typical villainess story mc.

Users who are viewing this thread