Gyakusatsu Happy End - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

@Dunslax he's a highschooler who has a day to plan a murder. What did you think he was gonna do? go full dexter. Not to mention he's killing people close to him. motive is the easiest way to connect a murderer to the crime, but he's also not psycho enough to start killing random innocent people he doesn't know.

Acting really sus rn dude gotta chill
Although, he can probably repeats the day over and over again to say the right things to the cops

Hey, no sweat! The chapters get here when they get here. Moreover, I think I need a good break between each one, anyway. For a mental/ emotional break....

Aggregator gang
There is one thing that is not clear to me. In this timeline Katagiri wasn't raped, right? Because after the rewind he killed them before they committed the crime. Or am I wrong?

Dex-chan lover
@Dunslax

Then please do enlighten us on what "competent" move he should've taken within the setting he was in and his character?

Dex-chan lover
@HajimeteNHK No, he killed the first guy of the three after she got raped by them, which was the reason he killed the piece of shit in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread