Gyaru Gamer ni Homeraretai - Ch. 39

Dex-chan lover
:huh: Don't be mad guys, that was actually the author who later decided to draw the manga with all this yummy angles as an act of peaceful revenge.

Dex-chan lover
Some annoying social media "star" that thrives on harassing others just got taught a lesson haha. I wonder if the author knows about this.

Really, I wish Johnny Somali got deported; really giving us Americans a bad name in Japan.
Well if it makes you feel better, the asshat got clocked in da face last week. As much as I would love to show you, last thing this forum needs is a link to his cancerous tweets.

Dex-chan lover
Not a fan of the completely overdone "loner guy saves girl from douche guy with cringe line and now she loves him for it" trope but I'll let it slide.

Really though, "don't you know how important a pro gamer's hands are?" is such a dumb line. Just tell him to back off, she already said she isn't interested, that's it. He didn't even touch her hand, he grabbed her wrist.

I hope she isn't suddenly super lovey dovey after this and brings up how "cool" he was when he... Brought up her gamer hands.. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
what chapter is that? or is it in the anime/LN?
It's in the ln, not sure which chapter. It's when they go to the mall. Was kinda skipped in the anime and I don't think the manga is to yhat point yet.

Dex-chan lover
1. Ah yes, good old "defending the princess in distress" thing, classic
2. Also, so dramatic

Double-page supporter
It is sad that it’s actually our life nowadays. Content, content, content and the bad way to do it. I love some content but do it in a right way fam

Dex-chan lover
Some annoying social media "star" that thrives on harassing others just got taught a lesson haha. I wonder if the author knows about this.

Really, I wish Johnny Somali got deported; really giving us Americans a bad name in Japan.
What the hell is wrong with people. Why do they need to be such attention starved people that they act like belligerent assholes. And what is wrong with bozos who watch this stuff and find it funny.

At least it would seem Johnny is done with his Japan tour and has moved on to Bali.

I don't usually wish ill of people, but at this point I hope he does something at the right place, that the authorities don't mess around and take serious action. Where reality sets in, and he can start quaking in his boots. Where the only way for him to get out of it is to have his passport revoked, and returned to the country.(of course it would be nice if he had a change of heart and decided to stop being a asshat, but he doesn't seem like he has any regrets despite knowing what he is doing is wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread