Gyaru Maid to Akuyaku Reijou: Ojou-sama no Happy End shika Katan! - Ch. 4 - Even Background Maids Can Fight?

Dex-chan lover
It’s her MC shield, Lady Amelia.

Estella has the plot on her side so she won’t get murdered on her first year by the yandere lesbian noble, the maid has the isekai’d power or something (at least the previous page seemed to hint at that).

Btw, was it ever mentioned how she died? Maybe this has a part in it. Or not. Maybe it’s just that I want to know.

Supporter
4 chapters in and I'm confident Estella panicking as this airheaded gyaru maid almost gets her killed will never get old.

Btw, was it ever mentioned how she died? Maybe this has a part in it. Or not. Maybe it’s just that I want to know.
The store was out of her hair dye and then she chipped a nail. Fatal combination for a gyaru.

Dex-chan lover
OP Gyaru Maid FTW.
It's just a matter of time until she can change the shape of her "magic fortification" into a sword or a spear.
Imagine her just standing still while her "magic fortification" fights.
Maybe she can meld her magic into other's and take control of it!
:meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
Don't know why it took this long for me to realize that this is essentially a more hilarious version of the "The Fed up Office Lady Wants to Serve the Villainess." I really enjoy this series so far, maybe even more than it's sister? We'll see how it continues.

Some good MCxVillainess moments in this chapter as well. And Estella survives another day....for now... What's most promising is the world building seems to be coming along. That hopefully bodes well for the series' future.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Did she solidify her magic? I'm just guessing but it might be that for them, magic is like a liquid, hence those circles that we can see whenever they use magic, but Serina changed it from that "liquid" state to a "solid" state which turned the magic particles(?) into a cube, making them solidify and be able to momentarily block the attack. If two people are fighting with their magic being a liquid, I'm guessing it's like two waves of water going against each other, the more water you have the more likely it is to push back the opposing wave, but what Serina did was basically create a dam that completely stopped the water.

I might be just completely overthinking it and in the next chapter all this will be wrong, which would be really embarrassing but oh well, I'll just throw my theory out here

vngA4y3.png
pl6EbvQ.png
nAy4FUc.png
MbBx6C3.png

Dex-chan lover
So she knows how to hyper focus the little amount she has on specific spots?
its not hyper focus, its explained that Serena has literally impossible levels of magical control for the world because shes been isekai'd, and that shes not good at balancing the effects. So she can ripost magical strikes that should obliterate her, but the superhuman physique behind that is still beyond her skill.
Did she solidify her magic?
no. she aligned her magic to perfectly counter Laktasha's

Edit: i was actually expecting Serina to box Laktasha's clothes off. Also i love Amelia's handguard on her sword

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread