Gyaru mo Yasai mo Kuwazugirai - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 17, 2023
Messages
5,186
See? A little sun, some exercise, some good natural food, and he's already feeling revitalized! Soon he'll have the strength to plow ten gyarus, I mean fields! He'll plow ten fields!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 12, 2019
Messages
1,247
It's Susuki grass, razor sharp leaves and super hard stems. So you have to remove it first before you can till the soil.

I'm guessing the hand scythe is because reasons; what grandparents used/have...
Interesting, thanks. Here we do have our variation of bitch ass grass that grows like a plague and has thick roots.
People usually just hack around it with a sharp hoe and then uproot the whole thing before tilling.
Thank you for the insight.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 24, 2020
Messages
266
Jumpscare booba

This is the third time I've died from them on this site, but with the power of save scumming I will prevail.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top