Gyaru Tensei ~ Isekai Seikatsu Majidarui ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 16 - Gyarus, go to the Capital

Dex-chan lover
So.. I am lost by that last page. Did this just turn into a life lesson?

Dex-chan lover
Almost make me think this is the last chapter...

Page 1 shows that blode girl had a nice figure. As a blode lover i almost make her a waifu... Yeah almost... Not with that brain. But nice speech.

Btw theres two south is that correct?

Double-page supporter
It sounded like a last chapter, but they also introduced a lot of characters and situations.
I'm mildly confused, I hope it's not going to be axed

Dex-chan lover
i'm gonna assume another japanesse will arrive to this world...

Dex-chan lover
Could be someone from the fantasy world who went over to the real world.

Aggregator gang
elsal and anna huh.... so whats nexts? shtrek the knight of the west? the little red mage cloak of the east? loooll
who is the nice assed lady at the end tho? maki when she became an adult after returning to their world? her mom? or a new otherworlder?

Contributor
This does seem like an axed ending where the mangaka shows the direction they were planning on taking the series.
Anyone knows for certain?

Aggregator gang
The sequence with Rinka's monologue was so weird I had to read it 6 times to understand how she went from talking to Kokoa to immediately being ditched and yet somehow already landed at the capital.

Dex-chan lover
@kaminomikan, not all countries recognize wyverns a being non-dragons. It depends on which country and in fiction which author you base your wyverns on.

Aggregator gang
@kaminomikan Do me a favour and try to google search "Define wyvern".

If you don't want to classify a huge reptilian creature with powerful wings and potentially a breath attack, then what? ?

Users who are viewing this thread