Gyaru Tensei ~ Isekai Seikatsu Majidarui ~ - Vol. 2 Ch. 17 - Gyarus, Become adults.

Group Leader
One of the better attempts of an ending I've seen in axed series.
It wasn't really good, but at least they tied it up as well as they could.
So long, gyarus.

Aggregator gang
At least a axe well done not too much plot unresolved and the ending is acceptable.

Contributor
I did not expect Kinoshita to get a happy ending. That's kinda nice.
Overall it was a pretty satisfying epilogue.

The last chapter foreshadowed this, but its still sad. At least its a decent enough ending. I hope the mangaka will publish another manga, it wasn't the best manga in the world, but I still very much enjoyed it and would like to see this style again.

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck no this was one of the few good things to come out of the horrible tidal wave of isekai garbage and one of the best parts was incredibly boring generic mc-kun getting shit on repeatedly why the hell does he get a happy ending lmao that's terrible.

bring it back japan u fucked this one up.

Aggregator gang
It was a lovely ending for the impossible task at hand, really. We got our happy ending(s) and a summary of what would have happened in-between. The Gyarus grew up and seem to be enjoying their lives back here. And Kinoshita...lol.

P.S. Rachel-chan Is A Part Timer sequel when?

Contributor
How can this be cancelled when there are so many other manga that are not trying to be random but are(not in a good way), are still running.

That was a good ending but I wish I saw more of the middle (last page made me laugh)

All those not-so-subtle jabs.
"Readers want a continuation of your isekai novel!" "Ironic, huh?"
"Isekai is oversaturated"
"Authors love people who buy the books"

Author is either poking fun or ever-so-slightly salty.

Dex-chan lover
Looking like a first few pages is the excuse why the mangaka axed this, there's another project.

LMFAO. Poor other girl, she got taken here as well.

Ahh, wish it wouldn't have ended, such a shame. I quite like this one. RIP, Gyaru Tensei, R. I. P.

They could have easily do TWICE as much chapters without getting dull.
Ending was okeyish, exept poor girl transported to our realm.

Fed-Kun's army
Author got me with the feelings for a moment until last page bullying best girl.

Fed-Kun's army
Nicely played axed ending, way better than what many other authors did in this kind of situation.
You still can get high blood pressure (and a good laugh) from all the salt in the first part of the chapter, but at least the author put some effort on this chapter and made a short but somehow satisfying ending (with a nice "after credit" sequence ?as a bonus ).

Users who are viewing this thread