Gyaru to Kyouryuu - Vol. 1 Ch. 14 - Worried

nal

>light theme discord
but thanks for picking it up

Double-page supporter
I'm so glad this got picked up again!
Thank you so much!

"But in a world where music can be saved, music itself isn't needed to save the world"

I have no idea what this is supposed to mean. Is he just saying he cares about music itself more than saving the world? If that's the case I think

"in a world where music itself can be saved, music isn't needed to save the world"
Or
"in a world where music itself can be saved, music doesn't need to save the world"

...would be better.

@IHavoc Yeah from what I could tell it was just some pseudo-intellectual type beat. It actually didn't really seem to mean anything specific it just kinda read like something someone would say to sound deep, which is why the other dudes thoughts are questioning it. Worked on the dino at least.

@DjDrake8
Even so I think that usage of "itself" is kinda weird/confusing. Though I guess it is still technically correct?

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to worry about living up to previous translators when picking up a 7 month abandoned manga. We're all just grateful to see more of our Dino-mic Duo.

Dex-chan lover
I ain't got no standards my dude. My brain usually autocorrects the grammar into my "grammar" lol. Thanks so much for the chapter

Users who are viewing this thread