Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Ch. 20

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was strange that the cat was so friendly towards Makuru. The name "Blood" certainly added to that feeling. So this cat is a familiar from Makuro's family. Why did it search out for her specifically? What is Makuru's mum planning? So many questions.
Thank you Hachi7 for the scanlation.

Dex-chan lover
I KNEW the cat was going to be connected to vampires somehow even before we got the name. Blood is a dead giveaway :smugnako: :smugnako:

Didn’t expect us to see the mom this soon. Is the little girl Makuro’s younger sister? She’s a middle child? Oh no.
And her mom looks like her a whole lot, now the runaway vampire mistaking them for the same person makes a whole lot of sense.

Dex-chan lover
I thought it was strange that the cat was so friendly towards Makuru. The name "Blood" certainly added to that feeling. So this cat is a familiar from Makuro's family. Why did it search out for her specifically? What is Makuru's mum planning? So many questions.
My bet is that she lowkey didn’t trust the older sister’s reports and wanted to take a look for herself, probably not trusting Makuro AT ALL.
The familiar through some means made her able to see what was going on (?) and perhaps she’ll start questioning why the girl is not behaving like a regular underling.

Now to the “who is that vampire princess that gifter the grandma?” question, it could be the mom we just met or Makuro’s own grandmother. If it’s the mom, the issue will be solved quickly once she sees the necklace. If it isn’t, the mom will have no idea and it will all go to hell.

Dex-chan lover
I guess mom wanted to check for herself if they're actually master and underling but saw that their relationship is not quite like that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
It was clearly planned, since the little girl said she's "retrieved" the familiar. My guess is the cat/familiar was sent in to spy on them by mom, to see if Makuro really has a familiar or not, same as what wlftchtr92 said.
Didn’t expect us to see the mom this soon. Is the little girl Makuro’s younger sister? She’s a middle child? Oh no.
And her mom looks like her a whole lot, now the runaway vampire mistaking them for the same person makes a whole lot of sense.
I doubt she's Makuro's little sister. She's old enough that Makuro would have known her. They all live on an island, so most likely all the vampires know each other, except possibly ones that have left for the rest of the world a long time ago. I doubt her little sister would have been raised separately away from the island, as she'd be in a lot of danger from vampire hunters going to/from school.
I guess mom wanted to check for herself if they're actually master and underling but saw that their relationship is not quite like that.
If she could see what the cat saw you'd think Makuro starting to suck Iyone's blood, but them getting embarrassed would be enough to show they're in that kind of relationship. She should already knows that Iyone has the mark of a familiar on her neck, but I'm sure the cat saw it as well.

Dex-chan lover
Yuri couples always need a cute pet to dote on and of course the pet likes one of them way more than the other.

Dex-chan lover
asfg3441sf2.png

Dex-chan lover
That cat was really cute, I hope it comes back. I'm guessing the mom drama is going to start soo. It sucks having caught up and not being able to continue. Thanks for the tl y'all.

Users who are viewing this thread