Gyaru to Nekura no Kyuuketsu Kankei - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
I mean, this was definitely the only outcome from the plot grave that the author dug themselves into. It's... still pretty weird.

It's good that Makuru isn't interested in having a completely brainwashed puppet to do her bidding but really bad that the rest of her family is fine with doing that.

Dex-chan lover
smh, can't believe Makuru hasn't realized that Iyone is a massive bottom and is totally cool with being her slave.

Bitch I hope it’s the PACT that got cancelled, not the series. :qq: :qq: :qq:
I couldn’t agree more!! :qq: :qq: :qq: If this series was canceled… I‘d have to cancel the world
I’m kind of mad (Happy Sugar Life GIF)

Maniacal laugh (Kurumi Tokisaki)

Dex-chan lover
It's been a bit and I might have forgotten the setup but why can't they be "friends" and remain together without being master and underling, again?
Because she's a princess. If she was, like, some random vampire, she could get away with cancelling the pact and just being friends. But, like, she has to go back to the island and be a princess so, as she sees it, her options are for Iyone to lose her mind and become a normal servant, for her to make an enemy of her mother putting Iyone in danger, or to do this. None of those are good options, but one keeps Iyone safer than the other two and that's the one she's choosing.

(There's also the option of Iyone going to the island as a non-underling, but, while being out and about with a human friend might be ok, bringing a normal human back to the island is almost certainly not in the cards. It's a Forbidden Palace sort of situation.)

Dex-chan lover
At least they finally kissed 😭
Got to be the saddest kiss I've ever seen in a yuri manga, though. :meguuusad:
What are you talking about? No one would dare touch a unconscious high school gyaru... This is not like the real world... Right?
If it's one of the scarier looking gyaru (like the ganguro sub-culture) they might legitimately be so scary looking no one's willing to near them, much less harm them. :huh:

In all seriousness in Japan they really might not. Japan's got a pretty low crime rate.

Users who are viewing this thread