Gyaru Yuri

Fed-Kun's army
She will keep being translated with that weird broken English, won't she?

G-P

Dex-chan lover
I'm up to chapter 8 and Jesus. I want to smack the translator. People are here to read the manga not to read your dumb jokes or your blogposts.

it was good, cute loli / onee yuri
though the just had a small problem how it the ending was executed

I'm tempted to rewrite the whole thing just based on the broken translation, remove all the blog posts, add some character and make it nice and digestible.

Hey guys, at least translator-san did her best, right? And after all it's free! I really like her actually, she's funny lol. Am I the only one who thinks that?

Um... Okay. But at least appreciate what she did. I don't get why people are complaining about the translation, but it's pretty decent (at least for me). And I'm not looking for a fight here, okay? I just want to support translator-san because she did her best!

Dex-chan lover
Hey last two chapter is missing
I remember reading it till the end, the hell is happening?

Dex-chan lover
A really cute story about found family between two sisters. Wholesome stuff.

A cute sol story and more in the genre of cgdct instead of actual girls love, so I would recommend seeing it like this.

And to everyone who thinks the translation is shit, why don't you do it and provide it here for free, wait for official releases that may never come or pay a professional who translates it for you. I know it isn't the best but still much better than mtl or a language I can't even read. It is ok to give feedback about mistake that were made or how to further improve is nice and probably highly appreciated but just hating for the sake of hating shows a really bad character trait.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread