Gyeonwoo and the Priestess - Ch. 3

ahhhhhhhhhhh i feel so bad for her friend
he obviously has a HUGE crush on her for who knows how long
I know with these types of stories the mc usually ends up with the dude shes helping but i cant root for him when he barely notices her nor appreciate what she's done especially when she has such a wonderful friend/potential love interest

Lol he doesn't know that he has a private shaman/bodyguard who was protecting him all day ( ´∀`)

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmmm
Poor childhood friend....
The triangle thoughhh
Many thanks

Aww poor friend is gonna get Hella friend zoned. Honestly she should try to get him to keep the talisman by saying to him he has nothing to lose. And if he lives incident free while keeping it, he will know it works. It's frustrating that she's trying to save his life but he doesn't realize or believe her.

These three are really pitiful. Think about it, one is trying to survive, other is trying to rescue desperately and the last one is ...2nd ml. So yeah poor kids😔 Thanks for the update~^^

I hope he realizes soon it’s because of her. Thank you so much for another chapter!!❤️❤️

I feel like the childhood friend is a ticking time bomb

Fed-Kun's army
I feel so bad for the childhood friend. Why is it always the moody brooding one that gets the girl?

Dex-chan lover
ditch the edgy boy, take the childhood friend, happy ending, the world's free from one more little shit

Users who are viewing this thread