Hachi♀ Ichi♂ - Vol. 9 Ch. 100 - Final chapter: The last person

That’s the end?!?! If that’ end didn’t feel rushed idk what else is there to do....

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I wasted a part of my life reading this.

They could have put out a one-page chapter that was just the words "harem ending" on an otherwise blank page and it would have had more artistic integrity.

Dex-chan lover
is not even "harem" ending, as the girls will be dating other guys and fucking them LMFAO this is the most trash fucking manga ending ever

Group Leader
Did Miyu reject the brother or the MC? (Since he chose her before confessing the Nana stuff). Either way, I'm glad the "triangle" didn't get time to develop any further since, considering the panel where she's marrying the mc and someone takes her away, I feel like the author really wanted to push it a bit more but ran out of time.

Fed-Kun's army
Whhhhaaaat the fuck. What's the point if it's just gonna end like this? Glad I skipped to the last chapter because I would have been VERY disappointed. A fucking open ending with a stupid resolution and MC ends up with no one in a fucking HAREM SMUT MANGA? A "this is a dream" ending would be fucking better.

Dex-chan lover
The only good chapters were the ones in which he and Nana have sex.

WTF is with all the
harem protagonists being a bunch of indecisive losers 😑

What a cop out ending

Users who are viewing this thread