1ac3180f-ed57-46f5-a7cc-5e997b585b28
BongoKatze Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 14, 2023 Messages 243 Friday at 11:33 PM #2 I always agree with Natsume whenever she expresses dislike toward someone, whether it’s in TsureAo when she called Hayami a fence-sitter, or in this chapter when she called Okuri Okami a nuisance
I always agree with Natsume whenever she expresses dislike toward someone, whether it’s in TsureAo when she called Hayami a fence-sitter, or in this chapter when she called Okuri Okami a nuisance
geistchevalier Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 10, 2018 Messages 1,332 Saturday at 12:13 AM #3 Honestly, this is one of the few stories that I actually need a breakdown of what happens every few chapter, otherwise it's 2deep4me
Honestly, this is one of the few stories that I actually need a breakdown of what happens every few chapter, otherwise it's 2deep4me
Hikineet Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 6, 2019 Messages 17,756 Saturday at 12:58 PM #4 Thanks for the chapter.
BalrogDeMorgoth Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 8, 2019 Messages 6,358 Saturday at 1:01 PM #5 Thanks for the chapter