Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Group Leader
@checkmy4
>is a teenager
>for years has been stalked by inhuman monsters looking to kill him
>knows that any one of these encounters could be his last
>just witnessed someone who he had thought was a good friend try to kill him and subsequently get killed in front of him
>"look at this beta mc. Who gets scared just because they know they might die at any moment? Fucking cuck."

Group Leader
@checkmy4 I don't even use 4chan I just think it's a funny format when mocking someone.
Also, hearing "please talk like a normal person" from someone un-ironically using the term "beta" is hilarious.

The art is great at least. It's another Yandere manga though, not a big fan of those.
It's also understandable to be scared of a person like that, I don't understand why people are hating.
it's overused, sure but it just makes sense.

Yandere is an odd thing for me. I can never get into the type that pretty much just drops the trope into an otherwise normal setting, but when it's added in to aid an already abnormal setting it's far more interesting to me.

Maybe that's just more normal. But I'm definitely liking this so far.

Ok what in the actuall fuck is wrong with her mouth like holy shit like if she sucks ma meat shit will become shredded parmesan cheese

I'm a big fan of monster girls harem and even if it doesn't look like it'll be a Harem or even have a romantic happy ending, the story is interesting enough for me to continue reading. Also the designs are scarier than your usual pretty monster girl designs but I still find them really attractive.

Stupid people calling MC beta when they'd crap their pants if they knew they could be eaten alive at any moment.

Users who are viewing this thread