Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

wonder if we're going to eventually get someone whose just a crazy murder happy human with no idea that there are monsters around

Dex-chan lover
i.... dont know why im still reading since this usually isnt my cup of tea but i cant stop. maybe because its really well done.

Dex-chan lover
The author was brainstorming in a cafe one day. He asked himself, "What would be scarier than a yandere?"

The dude eating curry next to his table said, "How about monster yandere?"

Then the chain smoker dude outside the cafe said, "How about a hundred monster yandere?"

And then the author made this manga.

Group Leader
@drpavel I would love to but I use the volume version, of what a second has not even been announced yet. And it seems like another group will take over, so what can I do? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Double-page supporter
Going to take a guess and think a monster and a human merged ? Which is probably where her love comes from.

@Aichan chain smoker is a frigging genius

Aggregator gang
hmm... it's seem the suffering and extreme trauma of male main character draw the entity around him, to feast or love him in twisted way, hmm maybe?

Aggregator gang
It's interesting to see different type of yokais everytime. Quite fascinating...albeit they're all perverts...

@steamboatwillie The other group also made me want to drop the series. Lol

As long as there's someone planning to make a quality translation, then I'm willing to wait.

Group Leader
The person that did chapter 5 earlier was the cleaner/redrawer of the group that took over. I believe he did it as a quick solo project before getting a translator to continue with the rest of the chapters.

Users who are viewing this thread