Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

I been meaning to ask, is the artist the same one with that artist who draw hentai manga about moth yandere girl?

Because I getting the same vibe from this, other than the art.

its so hard to follow the story. i feel like it's convoluted and poorly written with sprinkles of weird faces around

Wow, that's scary... well in a sense that you don't know or why they do that, or why they love him. Not knowing why is pretty scary.

Self righteous yokai? Seems wierd in world with most youkai turning themselves into hot girls to seduce one guy

Contributor
the plot isn't that hard to understand. This guy is loved unconditionally by spirits for unknown reason, and now a group of shady individuals are gunning for his life. What's hard to understand

Dex-chan lover
Jeez, some of you have zero patience. Want everything immediately spoon fed for you? Wait and follow the story, it's just setting up.

Dex-chan lover
So will we be getting a male yandere monster who's in love with him too now?

Double-page supporter
I find it heartwarming she kept part of his cloths.

But now we get the real bad guys at the end ? They seem intent on killing the two monsters protecting the MC. Maybe they want the MC to experiment on or some shit ? Never know with sus guys like that.

@Zhou its not regura, I know his artstyle. Its the other guy/girl, The name of the artist is solopipb. Just wrote yandere monster girl incest on the nuke site and you will see his/her work with moth girl. He/she draws a series of doujinshi where a guy was dragged by moth monster girl to be trapped in a loop (more like the storeroom of his own house) where she continuously "do the stuff" with him until she got pregnant and give birth to his daughter.

The problem is the guy was not exactly there on his own will. In the end, the moth girl clone the guy, a hollow clone, replace him in the real world and trapped him with her and the daughter in the other world for eternity.

That doujinshi series is more horror than hentai really. At least in regura works, hentai is more than horror.

Fed-Kun's army
so it's like sekirei all over again?
masters and partners?

the guy at the end kinda looks like him and the girl looks like Miyako too. So maybe its him but older? him but in parallel world version? or maybe his and miyako's clone?

Users who are viewing this thread