Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Group Leader
Btw, the note I left has a slight error. Saku is a measurement of 30.3 cms, feet are 3.48 cms. Not that it matters though, ain't no one gonna start measuring with that shit. But yeah, I want no smart ass comments about it.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm. Government or NGO, that is the real question.

I imagine a Japanese SCP style org would have a task force just for these monsters.

Fed-Kun's army
Remain oblivious and be happy! You know that ain't happen especially to us

I dont like the ambiguous bishonen bad guy trope. Just reeks of lazy writing. It's like the author hasn't figured out how to do the thing so he doesn't do the thing and let's the audience think what they like.
Literally 100% of bishonen smiling ambiguous bad guys make the piece of literature they pop up in worse.

Dex-chan lover
@voidisme Lol they are just introduced in few panels bro, chill. Next few chapter should flesh them out a bit. No need to say it's bad or not just from a few panel of introduction, that's just throwing presumptions.

Dex-chan lover
It's chapter 9, and I still don't have the faintest idea what's going on, except that this dude is being chased by hot mythical beasts who love and/or want to eat him, for... some reason? Also there's the dog yandere who wants to do the same but also protect him?

@brainman yea it's really confusing, but not in a bad way? I have no clue what's happening but I'm not mad about it, I just wanna know more.

Dex-chan lover
Hachisaku sounds like a predator... must’ve been came into fruition cause of kidnappings in a town or something

Dex-chan lover
@voidisme
Man you'll feel like an idiot when you found out that he's
his older brother who may be in fact helping him behind the scene against another guy

@brainman
Well duh, that's what mystery genre is like. I mean, that's so obvious. I prefer this take rather than infodump or wall of texts tbh.

Dex-chan lover
I guess the other girl is slit mouth.

And I wonder who the random yokai is she seems to also know him

Dex-chan lover
Love that chapters are being posted quickly, but I have to be honest. I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE WHAT IS GOING ON! What even is this story?? No one completes any of their sentences. Like, dude, we are 9 chapters in, and if I had to recommend this to someone, and they wanted to know what it is about, I would be like.... "uhhhhh.... So there is this dude, and he is a monster magnet. Like, traditional Japanese yokai can't get enough of the dude. Our guy, Yokai Catnip-kun, just wants to live a normal life, but that is impossible due to all the ravenous monsters around him going fucking ham, so he heavily leans on his stalker, also a yokai, to protect him. That said, there is some wierd sexual tension, as she is yandere mode 24/7. She may also want to eat him. Also, that Po Po Po chick from hentai shows up. She loves/wants to eat him too. IDFK, man, there has been no exposition at all. But the art is incredible... so yeah."

Group Leader
@fluskar I jokingly said I would do ch10 tomorrow if someone paid me. Someone paypaled me 2 euros, so now I'm obligated to do so lol.

Users who are viewing this thread