Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru. - Vol. 5 Ch. 27

Supporter
For a moment page 6 looked like it had more arms than it should have.

Ok, does anyone understand what's going on? I have a vague idea but if someone thinks they got a better idea, please tell me
I think I've gathered a number of the pieces, but I'm always willing to be wrong.

The main thing that's been repeated is that Ao has become the inheritor of a particular kind of poison that is the method by which the normally immortal yokai of they consume it will die. Think about that final line in this chapter.

Expounding on that, it seems that the town itself is basically a massive yokai that is in a repeating time loop. So the plan, I think coming from the agency outside, is sacrificing Ao to the town itself in order to kill it.

Double-page supporter
Page 16 gave me life, only for the blurriness and artifacts to take it.

Dex-chan lover
this girl went from, "I cannot fix her", to "she's going to ruin my entire life", into "I CAN FIX HER"

Dex-chan lover
It's
Ok, does anyone understand what's going on? I have a vague idea but if someone thinks they got a better idea, please tell me
It's just gibberish at this point. Just ever more random freakiness.
  • Let's handle something simple. So Ao, supposedly has this poison, that the monsters want in order to die, but none of them ever freaking eat him. And at the very least, hat girl had the chance to do so.
  • Hat girl starts torturing/eating him, and then suddenly, she's gone, no mention of her, no sight of her, and ao is (physically) fine at least.
  • Ao is not Ao, but someone else due to having eaten the organs of someone else. Next chapter, he's (seemingly?) Ao again. Again, no explanation.
  • Meanwhile dangling threads and unexplained shit all over the place.
  • And for lulz, the give-no-fucks-about-anyone investigator telling Ao he should give some consideration for crazed yandere monster girlfriend's feelings. LOL?

Author: If you're going to use your dream log as your plot source, then you need to edit it for sanity. Or at least a vague approximation of comprehensibility.

at this point it's like one chapter to the next ,like stepping 10 chapter broo.
the plot of the story is cut off and the author doesn't explain at all why that happened..
Damnn

Seems pretty straightforward so far. There is a chance of explanations of events that seem to have no resolution like the Hat Girl, but other than that the story has explained itself well enough to understand.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
I'm gonna give Tomomi-sensei a benefit of doubt that there's will be some sort of resolution and especially there were parts that lost in translation. One thing though, Ao's "death" seemingly trigger a memory reset to himself or everyone in the city or at the very least it affect Hashiraba too, it doesn't explain shit but can be why Ao real self is back.

Users who are viewing this thread