Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru.

Dex-chan lover
there’s just too much mystery, the author keeps piling them up
at least delay the mystery for each 5-8 chapters

I like this, but lets be honest there is too much going on altogether. Too much mystery piling on top of one another, at least uncover one or two mysteries so we it's not jam packed like this...

Art is great and story is pretty good so far. Just wish they would slow down a bit and tell us more about the characters, but overall it’s a good read.

Great art as expected of tomomi, but the story leaves a lot to be desired. As a number of people have pointed out, not much is explained and it can be a little annoying to see as these "lustful" girls come and go with little immediate visible significance outside of first girl. And how the MC acts can be hard to understand, it's almost too pitifully annoying seeing his mindset without much weight as to why he's like that. It's not inherently terrible, but it can be an annoying writing style for people who don't like continued vagues for too long. Still, there can be much enjoyment to be had from this, especially if you like yandere.

A diamond in the fucking rough👌🏽 10/10 read, it’s a bit confusing but hopefully they’ll cover the confusing parts. Thanks for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Dude that FUCKING BLOWS! MY MAN HAD NO WAY OF GETTING THE JUICE FROM THE START ANYWAYS! But damn he could of if he took the lead ffs

first off i love this art style it kinda reminds me of dusk maiden of amnesia but they toned up the horror aspect
no complaints so far lets hope the author doesn't pull any bs

@Mangadexorgy

Eh not really doesn't fit the char. There's a limit how again edgy the person can be and this person is just stupid due to it really :/

In any case I'm not gonna continue reading it.

@loqi yyooooooooooooooooooo!!!! it remembered me SOOO MUCH Tasogare Otome x Amnesia, one of the best manga ever, the artstyle of this manga is pretty similar, it is very detailed and beautifull, man, it is a 10/10 manga, a 100% worth reading!! And man, the yandere romance and the date chap is all what we wanted 🤣🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
Is this supposed to be a commentary on abusive relationships or something? Feels like it.

Users who are viewing this thread