Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru.

I love the mystery aspect. They tell you information that you can't use yet. And I believe eventually it will be explained but in a sense that we will know when the MC will finally understand. We need more!

Yeah ....
So a battle royal for MC's dick or flesh idk....
Crazy bitches....
Love it so far

oof not my cup of tea.... i dont understand why people rate it so high despite the plot not becoming clear at all ...im out cya! btw if you love gore, ghost, horny yanderes, lame mc (till now atleast), mystery, thriller and action then you might like this one but honest 8.5 rating is too high for this one

I'm sure the author is playing Bloodborne for reference.

- Female MC basically is Vicar Amelia.
- Hachishakusama normal form is Plain Doll & for monster form is Oedon Chapel Dweller.

Hachishakusama dialogue when reasons don't matter to her.

blob:https://mangadex.org/1c1d7c7f-924a-4778-8325-92dc84171d69

probably is Gehrman dialogue when you refused to die. "Oh, it doesn't matter... It always comes down to the Hunter's helper to clean up after these sort of messes."

I'll give it 8.5/10 ,My favorite reason is I like the character design especially for Hachishakusama.

Iod

I mean the art is pretty good and we have a ton of yandere monster onee-sans but the mc is less than useless, and story hints about the usual generic stuff

Dex-chan lover
Not sure if some scenes/panles are supposed to be hallucinations/visions amids actual action, but I guess that's the charm.

Dex-chan lover
I am basically reading this for the art. While i can understand the story (and translator's recaps help) but the author just... Has no clue how to tell a coherent story

Double-page supporter
at the start of this I was like 'ayo yo hehe' and now im just wishing bro at least finds peace at the end of this.

This took me A whole week to find this, so glad this manga now and 30 chap , last time i read it only had about 7 or 8 chapter. Now i need to wait another year for new chapter.. damnit

Users who are viewing this thread