Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru.

Dex-chan lover
People think yanderes are cool and all, but they are horrible partners in real life. I guess no people skills or human contact creates an illusion for manga readers.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth oh please, most people can tell the difference and separate fiction from reality. But I guess no people skill or human contact makes it so that you are not even aware of this.

Dex-chan lover
@Samazam Oh, look. I hit the nerve on someone, got a reaction out of it. What happened? Did it hurt your hikikomori pride?

Taking the criticism of "Sugoi yandere gf~" type of readers into "most people", that's a strawman. I guess you have the reading comprehension and the language skills of a small child, as I've never mentioned a definitive number of people (such as 'most readers' or 'most people'), as it wasn't aimed at most of the people here.

By the way, English is not even my first language, but I know at least this much. Now you can go and have wet dreams with your yandere harem, cringy guy.

Dex-chan lover
@lionfromnorth hey Im not the one who is instantly resorting to personal insults, talking in circles and making excuse here. Also, what does your English level even have anything to anything here?

Users who are viewing this thread