Hachigatsu Kokonoka Boku wa Kimi ni Kuwareru.

Group Leader
I don't know who or why they're spreading misinformation but the author of this just plain old tomomi, not Usui Tomomi.

As far as I can tell, this is their first serialized work. On twitter they also do other horror urban legend related oneshots.

Bruh if I could get the chance to be vored by a big titty light skin fat ass asian girl than bitch I would fucking accept in a heartbeat

I've always been into monster girls and yandere girls. But never did my tiny brain ever think of putting both together.

THIS IS FUCKING AMAZING. Hopefully it goes on for 60+ chapters

Need more of this! Translator San you absolutely picked the perfect 👌 story! I hope you continue working on this.

Group Leader
@Ayersss My apologies. I'm doing this entirely solo while having other projects so please bear with me. I'm aiming to get the next chapter done by/around Labor Day (Sep 7).

Also, who the hell keeps changing the author to Usui Tomomi?!

Group Leader
@OkiStash While I appreciate the idea, I would like to continue what I do for FREE. Makes it feel like less of a job. Plus, I just want to give back to the community while improving my skills. All I require is thanks. :)
And if you really want to contribute, support the author and purchase their books (I've bought it in physical and digital myself). It also helps push for further volumes!

@steamboatwillie, I think it's better if you give us a way to donate, because for example for me it's useless to buy a Manga that is only in Japanese so I cannot even read it. That's what I think about it, if you have found a eng version to buy tell us.

Dex-chan lover
I've always been fascinated by the idea of a "harem" full of yandere monster girls and I'm loving this series, thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread