Hachinan tte, Sore wa Nai Deshou! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this is an "isekai". This could easily be just a normal fantasy and have the exact same effect. The character goes to bed in one scene 8 years later in the other? The inbetween is what's great about rebirth isekai!

Double-page supporter
Agreed even if somehow the author says that his magic is strong and he learned fast because of being reborn it could all be done with a genius kid as well...

Though I have to say, his adult self could pass as the main character of a shoujo manga, he was hot.

Dex-chan lover
"Iina, you join in too. What do the three of them get up to...?"
The short girl is pushing for a threesome with her hot friend, sounds like she's a keeper.

So even after living there for 7 years he still converts the money from that world into yen in his head. I wonder if his thoughts are still in Japanese instead of that worlds language too?

Double-page supporter
@captain_crunch yo I cheat and used Google translate, I instantly gave up trying to pronounce those name after thr Mc gave his long ass name out lloll

I don't understand why they split the reward 4 ways. The girls literally did nothing.

Seems like the mangaka started from chapter 17 instead and forgot to hook the readers. and wassup with the boring info ddump

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand why this is an "isekai". This could easily be just a normal fantasy and have the exact same effect. The character goes to bed in one scene 8 years later in the other? The inbetween is what's great about rebirth isekai!
This was possibly written for a specific sort of contest that people write webnovels for on certain websites. You have to use the theme to enter and all, so if you're not that crazy about isekai but want to get your work published you might end up writing one this way, where the isekai element is basically just there for show.

Actually though, I think this one brings up the isekai elements a bit more after this. So this one might have just been going with the "strong start" you get in stuff like webtoon chapter 0 previews. Make a good impression with the actual meat of the story, then go back to the "we've all seen this a zillion times" bit.

what the heck is with these ridiculous names that noone will ever remember.

Also, the rewards were 16 coins with 8 per person, that's split 2 ways not 4, right? I don't think the girls got any reward, they were just being treated to dinner.

Double-page supporter
Why can't any main character get a normal teacher? So what if you are eight son, if your teachers are legendary masters, who cares.
One page was enough to make me realize that this manga is fairly rated 6.

Group Leader
WILD FEMALE COMPANIONS HAVE APPEARED !
KILL THEM BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE !

Dex-chan lover
Benno Baumeister is definitely a reference to Bob der Baumeister...
But why?
It's the worst

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact if you want to hunt hog/Boar it's better off shooting their hearth rather than the head since their brain is very small

Users who are viewing this thread