HadaCamera - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - Their Secret

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
1,171
JUM always finds interesting manga to work on. Thanks for picking this up.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 8, 2018
Messages
1,913
oh shit this came back again. Finally!

...And now to re-read this for the 4th time because there's been like a year hiatus between each chapter. See you guys in 2021!
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Apr 21, 2019
Messages
2,316
They should just drop this camera business and make him get with glasses girl. She's just better than everyone else anyway.
 
Supporter
Joined
Jan 28, 2018
Messages
4,163
bro worried what +3 will do, while oshikiri over 40. tap into that energy
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
3,804
MC has the emotional maturity of a spoilt, ill-reared, shitty Two-year-old... and the brains of a concussed duckling.

I really want to read this (for JUM's sake, if naught else), but the writing is so fucking bad I'm not sure I can continue.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top