Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 4 Ch. 28.5 - Chichigami Lovers☆ 3: Enter Akira

If only schools in real life were this lax with teacher violence....
Lol
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
I could discussed for a long time that Rui is not even trying to hide that Akira is a hypocritical or perverse person, or that he cannot decide whether her lesbian reputation should be a rumor or an official title ... BUT HELL, gravue idol with a reputation for lesbian pervert as a teacher? I'm waiting for the chapter where Misora ​​will become a school nurse, lol.

And of course, thanks for the chapter :)

P.S. Was it Omake? It always seemed to me that this was the official 29th chapter.

Thanks @Odoritomaki for the translation! I also love to read your afterwords. So many interesting Information. Always looking forward them 😄

That two week wait is gonna be a long one especially since we’re in for a volume and a half of non stop lewdness (yes more wild than ever before). Chapter 31 in particular is what made this manga untranslatable imo given the content

Dex-chan lover
@justjorge Considering that after the next arc, the relatively "chaste" (lol) yuri baki arc begins, it seems to me that Rui just decided to throw a party before moving to Martial Arts. This is very strange, given that at the end of the first volume he clearly positioned it as an Idol manga about the "dark idol world." Apparently the popularity of the series made him experiment with development.

In any case, I am so fiercely hype yuri arc for anyone on reddit that now I’m even interested to see with what reaction people will meet each chapter from the 29th to the 41st, lol.

Fed-Kun's army
Akira being excited about throwing girls lol

Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait for more <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I am once again amazed at the depth if the translators post chapter notes and very grateful for them. You keep up the good work

Dex-chan lover
@Miella Despite the wild grotesque and lewdness of most of his works, he is far from a stupid person. For example, he is the only mangaka I know whose twitter is extremely politicized.It makes me wonder why people like him or Go Nagai only write ridiculous silly manga.

le3

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter @Odoritomaki. I'm gonna miss this kids in the future chapter 😢. Hope they still make cameo....

@codetaku pretty sure those are highschool students, u should know that by now, they already appeared so many times already, they may be drawn like that but they're at least 17-18 heck even said in this chapter page 1 that she was teaching in highschool

@encrypted12345

Age range of highschool students in Japan from their first to third year in highschool are around 16-18

Dex-chan lover
@Yggdraseed They have a typical form of middle school. Plus, they look very small compared to Akira, although she, unlike Misora or Beruko, is a woman of quite common stature. Anyway, she's 24-25 years old, so whether it's middle or high school, they're still kids for her. Anyway, she's a person with a good lawyer education, so I think harassment to Misora and manipulation of her naivety is the maximum of her "criminal" inclinations, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread