Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 6 Ch. 41 - Sleeping Wind Island

Dex-chan lover
Fs in the chat boiz and galz

One for daddy, Rest In Pepperonis.

One for Airi that thinks she can win still win.

One for both judo waifus, Rest In Penne.

And one because it seems we are reading a manga with a score under a 6. AGAIN.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, if I had seen Airi's muscled legs last week I would have voted for her. Holy moly.

Dex-chan lover
I've learned more from the translator notes than some classes I've taken. We couldn't ask for a better translator!

I read another version about Musashi. That is, he made a wooden sword/boken from a paddle, it's more like a spike/spear than a sword. He knew he can't match the reach of nodachi therefore doesn't use the katana. Of course he didn't want to clash "swords".
Musashi then anger him (being late and taunting him) and play trick on Kojirou with sunset's rays.
In the end Musashi won by a single stab on Kojirou's lung, that eventually killed him.

Dex-chan lover
@EcchiT Are you referring to that female fighter who gets criticized for erotic photos on Instagram?

@pihip The author looks like it too. In one of the afterwords, he called androgynous characters "perfection." True, in that chapter it was about Misora's clitoris ...

@Raknasuu If I remember correctly, the next 2-3 chapters will answer one of your questions about the previous chapters. But one way or another, you will obviously need extra Fs, because the tournament will be edgy.

Dex-chan lover
@chusetto Personally, I call her yoga-girl, but that one is fun too lol. Well, for all my annoyance with this character, I can tell you that at least until the 70s chapters you won't be disappointed lol.

Dex-chan lover
The fights are neat when there is actual plot on the line, but the vast majority of tournament arcs are just fighting for its own sake. Completely boring.
I hope something interrupts this stupid tournament before it continues too far.

Users who are viewing this thread