Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Pain

Power Uploader
@Odoritomaki
On page 14: "A low-blow you your pubis ..." >> "A low-blow on your pubis ..." (? or something like that?)

Dex-chan lover
We truly don't deserve you, Odoritomaki. I've learned so much from this translation.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that despite Hei Yao giving off strong "loli" vibes she's only 3 cm shorter than Luna. Probably all in how her head is drawn.

Supporter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jg4g9oUB5Zo because we had an armbar finish, gotta post this beautiful flying armbar

Dex-chan lover
If Naomi Shapiro doesn't beat her opponents with facts and logic, I'll be disappointed.

Thank you for the chapters like always.

Takatou also designed all the human characters of a short for Animator Expo. It's called "Ragnarok Hello from the Countries of the World" even characters from his works appear too. Can't remember the url but in the official website you could see all of his designs for it (there were like more than 30 images with many characters)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2a9ptQZ2N8

You can see misora and co at 0:23 and in other parts too.

The Sanda chick gives off loli vibes because she's a more punk/alt Sarah design wise.

@OdoriTomaki That Pencak Silat Flash game was the truth. Thank you for the chapter and your in-depth translation notes.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the info about how the guy got social credit scored into oblivion is exactly why i think such a system is horrifying.

In the West we talk shit about how the Church censored philosphers and scientists, social credit is the exact same thing.

Dex-chan lover
@Njoku

Damn, I watched that short as it aired. It's kind a weird to find the designs of this guy there many years after that. Well, the short was weird in itself in the first place not gonna lie.

Dex-chan lover
As a bit of trivia:

In the spanish americas colonization period the word "Zambo/Sambo" was a term used to describe the offspring of an indigenous and african slave.

Records show that they were look down upon even more than actual african and indigenous people. And yes, it was often used as an insult.

In fact, there's this all ridiculous cast system based around who was the son/daughter of who changing denominations depending of both sexes of the parents.

For example:
Spanish + Indigenous = "Mestizo" which is kinda like "Mixed"
Spanish + African Slave = Mulato
But
Spanish woman + Indigenous man= "Castizo" I don't even know how to transalte this, damn.

Being how stupidly complex this ends up being, I'm inclined to think the english learned the denomination from the spanish and started using it too. Kinda like "Negro" which it's used as an insult in USA today, but in spanish it's just the name of the color black. But during colonization the spanish used the word to refer to african slaves.

At first, I'd just tell peeps, " trust me, this ain't a hentai. Not super deep, but its a super entertaining story with character who feel like real people." Now I realize, nah, its actually kinda deep. Well researched. Love the whole sex and violence angle. Two sides of the same coin. Loved how the little glutton loli explained how sex heals emotional wounds.And the art is amazing. This is a great manga

@neeee because Rui really wanted to make a Baki manga but had to hide it within his borderline H manga to make it happen. It’s impressive that he successfully conned Goraku Magazine

Users who are viewing this thread