Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Pain

Dex-chan lover
So in other words, is Luna's fighting style is something like fighting yoga? Out of context, it looks a little culturally insensitive lol. And, the Japanese master of krav maga? I thought this art was mainly practiced by Jews.

P.S. God, some freak grabbed my chest from behind! .. Oh, it's another woman, ugh, it's fine. - Okay, Misora, okay. Also, further confirmation that Misora ​​is turned on by violence.

P.P.S. Tekken and Dead or Alive's references, lol.

This arc turn out getting better and better, gotta love those chic- err chapters.

Contributor
Wait, the Chinese fighter was based off a separate Chinese cartoon character the mangaka designed?

Dex-chan lover
@mentog Well, you still have plenty of time for that. This arc will only end by next summer in the 90+ chapters area.

@xyzzy I would be close to the truth if I said that Misora ​​is the only character in this manga that is not cameo, alternate version, or reference. And this is if you do not take into account that one of Rui's manga had her ara ara version, whose guts were then released with a sword.

Group Leader
Oh yeah, here's the Pencak Silat game I mentioned. Play it before Flash goes away forever next month!!

https://www.goriya.com/flash/pencaksilat1.shtml

Dex-chan lover
This can't be! A martial art older than Chinese Kenpo!
6EZspDLb.jpg

Dex-chan lover

Damn. That was brutal. Both fights. But Luna going all out(in) making her pee(?) was too metal. RIP loli type character whose design I liked but won't bother remembering her name now.

I still don't like Luna as much.

@SuperOniichan Yep, that was weird. But I think it's not violence in general that turns her on tho, but a very specific gory type of it. But what can't we expect from a M type like her?

PD: I don't know if this cover is lewder than the last one, I just know that I feel that they are making me dumber somehow. Having said that, I'm looking forward to see how dumb can Rui make me feel. help

@Odoritomaki
Thanks for the translation! 😁

The Hei Yao character are just a proxy of many (MMA) fighters nowadays, just like Xu Xiaodong. They tend to patronize and look down on their opponents. I don't say that he's completely wrong, but he's not right either. Indeed, there are so many fake martial arts masters, but it doesn't mean there is no real master. The real masters knows about themselves that if there are went into a fight, there is a huge change that they kill or heavily injured someone. That's why real Masters don't fight (and they don't boasting either).

This also related to chi/ki (spiritual energy) that usually trained by the masters. In simplest explanation, it is the accurate techniques of breathing. For example, Mas Oyama broke the Buffalo's horn, or when he clean cut the neck of a bottle. The real reasons that less and less people practice this nowadays are lack of patience and it's a hassle for many people.

About Shaolin temple. Both Northern and Southern were burned several times throughout history. And the surviving martial arts went less and less complete. Because most of the survivor are the lower ranks while the masters died defending their escape attempt. So much for martial arts against an army (and firearms). Eventually the Shaolin's mixed with the common people's martial arts.

Yup, just like wushu, pencak silat have myriad of styles; and most of them also suffered to the same thing: stubbornness of perfect form - that usually ineffective moves in the modern days. "The form (kata) is dead, but the human (user) is alive."

About pressure points. This was also common in Chinese martial arts, even in silat. This pressure points are exactly the same thing with that's been taught in acupuncture-acupressure-reflection massage. In can be used to alter one's blood circulation or nervous system, it can stiffen or even lock a joint. But to apply it on real fight, it will require a huge amount of training, discipline and chi, compared to when it used for massage. In the end most of people deem this as unpractical in combat.

Oh, yeah about "cock", it's not wrong per se, but it may translated better as "rooster".

Dex-chan lover
@Raknasuu After about 4-5 chapters, we will be told what exactly turns her on, but as you yourself understand, this is a spoiler (even if it's not that deep, lol). Should I hint under spoiler cut?

Users who are viewing this thread