Hagure Idol Jigokuhen - Vol. 7 Ch. 46 - Sincerely, Adieu

If anyone wants to see a good manga that takes a little more in-depth look at capoeira then check out Batuque.

Also, how does it feel to have senpai literally notice you?

A blow whose specific purpose was to cause internal injury bad enough to qualify as a medical emergency?

I know little of IRL martial arts, but I would not be surprised if something like that could get the perpetrator a lifetime ban in any officially sanctioned competition.

Mika is savage, whoever fights her next ought to be wary.

By the way, congrats to @Odoritomaki for catching Rui's attention :p

Meh. I liked that they were giving non-Japanese fighters a bit more relevance than in practically all other fighting manga... But it looks like it's headed for an all-Japan finale after all. Ah well, at least the art is good.

Dex-chan lover
She's even wearing Eddie Gordo's Tekken 3 style outfit... & lost?! Man they're pandering to these Master Raven/Asuka (?) mains.

Regardless of the fighting style, Moe-shit characters winning in hand-to-hand combat against well-built fighters pulling out a wing-chung-like attack is kind of expected in Manga...but this one though...😐

p.d: Yeah i'm mad.

Thanks for the translations! I'm checking rui sensei's twitter too.

Here's the uncensored version of the cover along with some other bonus content that Rui hooked me up with https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1OCL1iHmt3gggZ_KTJZrEILwoEcG3uhWe?usp=sharing

To anyone who has read Mikarun X, this version of Mika is not as "nice" as the original one. (Even if she isn't really all that nice herself)

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the TL !!

@justjorge there isn't one with the pearls uncensored too ? that one just doesn't have the panty ! (It doesn't mean it isn't nice just that the "no see" or barely is good too)

Thanks for translation.
Yes, this is a manga folks, a work of fiction.
* Cosplayer + fighter = absurd IRL. Some hits in the face, and you're no longer a "pretty" cosplayer.
* 40cm dick + fighter = absurd IRL. How you properly stash it without hurting yourself in a fight?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the awesome work as always and damn to think the author himself is reading it i also loved how Sarah just casually touched Misoras pussy from behind

Just a curiosity: Velásquez (or Velázquez) is a common surname in Spanish speaking countries... But DEFINITELY not in Brazil, not at all!

But we Brazilians are used to such misconceptions about Latin America being a "culturally homogeneous bunch of countries"... So, no hurt feelings, just a little bit of knowledge if anyone is interested...

Dex-chan lover
I am incredibly salty that the capoeira representator lost and I'm not even brazilean.

Users who are viewing this thread