Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

God. This manga is what, monthly? Story development is sooooooo slow. Second chapter was almost literally just a single talk with his older sister. I like premise of this story, but it's so slow that it makes me yawn. I hope it will speed up in a couple next chapters or I'll have to say pass.

This chapter had a bit too much gore for me to enjoy i would appreciate it if the group could censor some of it.

Thanks for the chapter!
That guy is an idiot for not recognizing his friend Lindi or that the 'male' secretary is really a girl. Seriously, just how many guys have a high voice, bulky chest wrapped in bandages, and looked sexy drinking medicine? Wonder if she can harden the air like a shield or separate gasses? Like if she had her spirit separate out the oxygen from around an enemy they'd asphyxiate until she released it. Also would be good to put out fires or increase the oxygen to fan the flames. Could also boil water to create steam then have spirit concentrate the oxygen and hydrogen from it, add a spark and get a boom.

Dex-chan lover
Looks young, high pitched voice, small hands, cute mouth: "I wonder what my childhood friend is doing right now."

Double-page supporter
bitch u'll get into his harem in no time
actually 3ch later
and not actually join his harem she just accept him
@Panzercracker that what we call magic arrow

Aggregator gang
That knight girl looks really pretty covered in the enemies blood (and baddass). I like her. Hope we see alot more of her. Wonder what the gaze is :eek:

Lol at the MC not realizing thats a girl. How could you mis gender her! you cis white male! But seriously, because of teh get up, I cant really blame him. Benefit of the doubt. Surely he will figure it out when he arrivess, or walks in on her taking a bath cause she forgot to lock the door.

Dex-chan lover
Did that Dite just give a lecture to a dead goblin? That's some... serious personality she has got.

Dex-chan lover
friggin 3 chapters... series is super dumb
but the art is amazing, also really cultured

Fed-Kun's army
The art style is good. Though I would like to see some visual world building. We barely have seen any of the world around where this story is taking place. (like architecture and where are places related to each others (such as the academy/towns or the battlefield, etc)
Also it's a shame that our mc is such a pathetic weakling with no instinct for survival.
He's doing a pretty shitty job as a doctor if he tries to be suicidal the first time seeing some monsters.
Also the whole story feels lacking imo and feels a bit boring. (weak mc isn't helping tbh)

Already gonna state that if this is gonna be a story where our male protagonist is just a some weakling surrounded by super strong warrior women who're always the ones saving his ass from trouble,
well then this isn't my cup of tea.

Users who are viewing this thread