Hagure Seirei Ino Shinsatsu Kiroku ~ Seijo Kishi-dan to Iyashi no Kamiwaza ~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti

Well there is no denying that. Also, pretty sure women didn't have armor since mostly they were not allowed to be knights, or if they were (like nobility or some high society shit) it was more for a decoration. While some did join certain orders and become "knights" unofficially, they were not a common occurrence. So having full armor in the first place is stretching it.

Dex-chan lover
@Askorti, You are ignoring why that armor design disappeared ... first crossbows and then firearms made armor mostly irrelevant considering even peasants could take down a full armored knight (this is why the Pope banned crossbows), what eventually remained was breastplate and a helm.

And of course this is not even going that Gothic Armor was VERY specific to a region of the world, Qing dynasty still used lamellar and brigandine and Korea wasnt exactly different or the rest of Asia for that matter so yes, its fantasy armor BASED on Asian armor aesthetics, its looks to be a setting in around the 17th/18th century with magic.

@JavelinJoe, You should not look at things from a western lens, women warriors existed in Asia with the Onna-bugeisha being a notable example with the Korean Wonhwa being a far less known one. Also dont focus on armor that much since the CLANK CLANK CLANK is VERY specific to a specific timeframe as well a world region.

Supporter
I must say, these angles are really amaz- *cough* intriguing. I must investigate further in this manga for research purposes ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Supporter
SO they let the immature one do the torture? That doesn't make sense, she'd make such a shitty intelligence officer, and they're leaving her in charge of enemy intel investigation and gathering? Dude, pack your bags and run.

Dex-chan lover
@Exile
Crossbows could punch through mail, not plate. The Pope banned crossbows in 1139, when knights still wore a mail hauberk at best, while full plate harnesses started coming in in the 1350's. You're off by good 200 years of armor development. A full plate harness of good quality was bulletproof. Even against early gunpowder weapons. That's where the word bulletproof comes from, it was the singe left on a breastplate after it was shot with a pistol to show it was good quality. And full plate was discarded because the importance of frontal cavalry charges decreased as time went on, and wearing full plate on foot was inconvenient.
In other words, I'm sorry my friend, but you need to get your facts straight. :)

Double-page supporter
@JavelinJoe Have you ever ridden a horse in real life? I have. There is a reason things like saddles and stirrups were considered military advances. Riding a horse without padding on your ass is a literal PAIN IN THE ASS. Also may I present this video of the flexible of movement of full plate armor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-bnM5SuQkI
I've been looking for excuse to link this video, it's awesome to see a medieval knight rock climbing, running a race with a bib on, tumbling in cartwheels and dancing about. I can't see his undies at all. LOL

Dex-chan lover
I read his name Grass a couple times already, like I just glanced over it to read faster (and get to the fort full of female knights) and read it as Grass Weed anyway. I think the author needs some meds.
Also, I looked up next raw chapter, and it's
what we all know and expect from shady doctors with their shady drugs. Also the spirit is tiny so don't expect much action with the spirit I suppose.

Fed-Kun's army
It's been a long time so I forgot its existence so when this clown pulled out the "My name is Glass Weed" I forgot how to breath lmao

Dex-chan lover
gotta love the friend that follows you to a land of horny ladies simply to cock block you the entire time while never admitting she has feelings for you and can't bare to see you with another woman but still stays silent about her own interest. Least I hope it ain't like that

Quite a half assed medicine and explanation/development for a doctor MC, I feel like the medicine in this manga will be superficial if not disappear soon. During the arrow incident, like, really? You say you have to increase blood flow and replenish stamina and for that, acting as if it was a hard conclusion to reach, you use a spell any dimwit would have guessed? A spell that also has nothing to do with either of the things you said? Authors should have an adequate knowledge of what they're talking about, otherwise coherence and inmersion fly out the window all because they want a Mary Sue in their fantasy harem, it's kinda shameful. . .

torture in a harem manga? "I've already killed hundreds of people" says a cute girl.

Admins should probably add tag 'military', so people could avoid this stuff.

Fed-Kun's army
NOOOOO

THEY SHOULD HAVE JUST LEFT OUT THE SECOND 'S' FROM HIS NAME. I CAN'T TAKE THIS GUY SERIOUSLY WITH A NAME LIKE "GLASS WEED"

Users who are viewing this thread