Hai to Gensou no Grimgar

Double-page supporter
great anime - love the cover songs
the manga is more "shoujo-like" (in its graphic style)
reading the translated LN, I can't help but hate the annoyingly character of Ranta (irrespective of his emotional issues) : I just need to skip every time he opens mouth

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for uploading. Ended up watching the anime after reading this manga and loved it for the most part. I also had to know what happened to the healer... Wish translation of this series would continue as it's a bit different from the anime (wondering if the anime ending is different from the original, it was a little out of place) and has a pleasant art-style. Also so far this is the only isekai I've enjoyed given the real brutality and good character writing.

Dex-chan lover
The LN is officially translated and currently at volume 8 (there is a weekly release format too and its in volume 9 now but still in translation) I'd say its pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
if you're going to buy...
keep in mind vol. 1 is all of this right here... figured there was more to vol. 1 but nah
jus kinda wasted money, b/c there are no chapters anywhere

Aggregator gang
it's too bad that the scans dropped this and the manga is on permanent hiatus. There's an anime but I'm not sure I want to watch it... I've heard it's very good though.

Dex-chan lover
This made me cry when I first watched don’t know why I didn’t get the story might re watch this or actually read this

For those who want to read it
Code:
looks like its up to chap 16 on bato.to
is there a way to read the LN?

Just read the LN .... Fricking amazing
If you want to watch the anime you can...but its more of a promotion for the LN

I highly recommend the LN....this is so underrated

Download the epub from here: https://jnovels.com/grimgar-of-fantasy-and-ash-all-volumes-epub/amp/

Or buy them

Dex-chan lover
I’m a terrible slow reader with a low attention span. I tried to read LN multiple times but it fails everytime. I sometimes make some good progress into something and then loose my spot or forget about it or can’t find the time to continue. Which is a shame cuz some LN series like this I really good. :(

Users who are viewing this thread