Haibara-kun no Tsuyokute Seishun New Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Fuck wish fulfillment time-travel to have a plot to the story, the most unrealistic part is going from fat to having a six pack in one month
it fits with the demographic of japanese people tho. there, people can only enjoy their life until they need to get into workforce in which they are stripped from the luxury of free time.

but yeah, i mean this kind of story really just an escapism of people who fantasize of doing this or that in the past instead of trying to do good now and improve their life. (NGL i also always fantasize about investing to bit coin before it went big)

Dex-chan lover
another-one.jpg

Edit right here are two that I remember
https://mangadex.org/title/04ff2200...revenge-tenshi-sugiru-ano-ko-wa-ayumu-re-life

https://mangadex.org/title/86d25eac-eb2f-4ec0-a341-f1a5cbbe80b8/dou-ka-ore-wo-houtte-oitekure

Dex-chan lover
it fits with the demographic of japanese people tho. there, people can only enjoy their life until they need to get into workforce in which they are stripped from the luxury of free time.

but yeah, i mean this kind of story really just an escapism of people who fantasize of doing this or that in the past instead of trying to do good now and improve their life. (NGL i also always fantasize about investing to bit coin before it went big)
Oh for sure, doing things over/differently is something I assume everyone has extensively thought about at one point. I have no respect for my free time so I'm familiar with these cheap tropes of time travel but my suspension of disbelief was taken away when the mc accomplished something that would take bare minimum two years to accomplish.

Dex-chan lover
Oh for sure, doing things over/differently is something I assume everyone has extensively thought about at one point. I have no respect for my free time so I'm familiar with these cheap tropes of time travel but my suspension of disbelief was taken away when the mc accomplished something that would take bare minimum two years to accomplish.
oh, we can't let the working out session distrup the harem and panties shot can't we? unbelivable pace? screw you! im busy drawing girl no.12532 with busty breast. -author(probably)

I hate it when authors write all of the men as ripped af and especially when they go from fat to lean in a unrealistic amount of time. Looking at you I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too

I hate it when authors write all of the men as ripped af and especially when they go from fat to lean in a unrealistic amount of time. Looking at you I Got a Cheat Skill in Another World and Became Unrivaled in The Real World, Too
I get what you're saying man but cheat skill isekai didnt try to pretend he earned it it was just your doctors hate this one magic trick.

Dex-chan lover
If only getting abs was so easy 😂
Bro got 10years of glow up in 1month
He got abs in 1 month too. Wow.

I do 10 sit ups a 4x a day for 3x a week as a part of my routine + another round of 15 pushups daily and I am still not getting the abs.

I can lift sacks per arm though.

Dex-chan lover
This manga probably gonna get axed 10-15 chapters in (if it's lucky) literally no drive, no motivation, no nothing except "I want to go back", like, at least in the other comment with the two manga, one of guy has an actual motive, the other guy didn't even want to go back in time, but this guy? He has nothing.

That being said, I will probably still gonna read it though.

Edit: Speaking from experience of a guy trying his best to lose weight and get in shape for about a month and a half currently, going on a diet, do exercise and all of that, I lost 10kg, went from 104kg to 94kg and I look almost identical to how I was, so fuck you getting a 6-pack abs in 1 months, bullshit.

Dex-chan lover

Or that you made some choices in your life that seemed right at the time and in most circumstances would have been the right choices, but for some reason everything you do tend to end up wrong.
I must admit that I really don't see a reason for this MC to go back in time, it doesn't really seems like he has a terrible life. Though I guess I'm never going to understand the Japanese obsession about high school.
He got abs in 1 month too. Wow.

I do 10 sit ups a 4x a day for 3x a week as a part of my routine + another round of 15 pushups daily and I am still not getting the abs.

I can lift sacks per arm though.
Abs are made in the kitchen. The main way to get visible abs is to lose fat. Most likely they're under there somewhere.
Though you'd probably be more efficient with better exercises like ab wheel and hanging leg raises. Or even better a proper program like phraks greyskull lp and not just calisthenics. Though for some reason Japanese are obsessed about calisthenics too, and working out in a gym or with weigths in general are looked down upon for some reason.

Dex-chan lover
This manga probably gonna get axed 10-15 chapters in (if it's lucky) literally no drive, no motivation, no nothing except "I want to go back", like, at least in the other comment with the two manga, one of guy has an actual motive, the other guy didn't even want to go back in time, but this guy? He has nothing.

That being said, I will probably still gonna read it though.

Edit: Speaking from experience of a guy trying his best to lose weight and get in shape for about a month and a half currently, going on a diet, do exercise and all of that, I lost 10kg, went from 104kg to 94kg and I look almost identical to how I was, so fuck you getting a 6-pack abs in 1 months, bullshit.
We're all gonna make it brah.

Dex-chan lover
Though for some reason Japanese are obsessed about calisthenics too, and working out in a gym or with weigths in general are looked down upon for some reason.
Japan fear muscular guys like how they fear gays.

Dex-chan lover
Waaatt that's it? It's all just gonna be hunky dory now? Couldn't the author have added a bit more struggle and conflict to the guys self improvement as a story or something, even a anything really. It's just like a fantasy mc just coincidentally finding a magic sword "dues ex machina" that magically solves every problem.

Also "Eat Big to Get Big"😎😎😵‍💫🤢🤮 and lift

Users who are viewing this thread