Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
She really be like, "Among hoodrats and gangsters, I alone am the Honored One."

8yJxxxs.png
calm down buddha.

Dex-chan lover
When the inevitable clash happens there will be reporters in helicopters narrating it like a kaiju battle as whole skyscrapers topple.

Dex-chan lover
She's really cute with those star eyes, which are only one step down from heart eyes; but she is still not as cute as our main girl.
Although I think this might be trying to head in the way of a harem, which I would be surprised about as it's not something the author has ever done before in their other story's. But there is always time to change that I guess; either that or romantic rivalry.

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation
I really hope he marries them both.

Dex-chan lover
Kaiba about to bring a whole new meaning to "Lion King" and the "Circle of Life" :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
She's really cute with those star eyes, which are only one step down from heart eyes; but she is still not as cute as our main girl.
Although I think this might be trying to head in the way of a harem, which I would be surprised about as it's not something the author has ever done before in their other story's. But there is always time to change that I guess; either that or romantic rivalry.

Thanks everyone at Danke fürs Lesen for the translation
she looks to be wayyy to teritorial also she talks about Marriage which we know not even Anerica accepts an Poly marriage

Dex-chan lover
i will drop the story if it becames an harem, because the MC hasn’t show any interest in that and that is what i hate the most about harem mangas, SPINLESS dildos is what the MALE MC in harems are

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell. She jumped from A straight to Z. All from a small amount of kindness. She was a step away from filing out the marriage certificate, and naming her imaginary children.

Dex-chan lover
I hope she finds a different guy and is able to have her own happy ending. Although as it stands, that doesn't seem likely. Hyena-chan might actually kill her once she finds out what's going on.

Users who are viewing this thread