Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Imagine being a grown ass adult while your age is still a single digit
You do realize that elementary school age extends to 11-13 years old in the last year (depending on the timings of both the student's birthdate and school year), which is around the time that girls finish their major growth spurt from puberty, and we're never told when during her elementary school time did that meeting happen (i.e. it could've been during her last year of school).

And yes, there are girls in those early adolescent years that are huge to the point of rivalling adults in height and/or curves. They're a minority, but they still exist.

Dex-chan lover
I know it's a common theme for artists to draw shit and say it's whatever fits their agenda even when it's clearly not, but I cannot fathom how you could draw a fully-developed adult woman and say "yep, this is a child".

Dex-chan lover
Na she looks older than a lot of women on their mid 20s, crazy shit you are smoking there Zyugoya

Double-page supporter
I hate it too. IRL, it's actually "I'm using him because he's nice to me". The gap between fantasy and reality is too large. :meguuusad:
I don't see how you think she is "using" him. She just fell in love because he treated her nice and is a nice person.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
In Japan, elementary would include the 6th grade, and girls go through puberty much faster than boys. Art exaggeration aside, it's unlikely but not impossible.

There was a girl in my middle school [6th-8th grades] who hit 180 cm by 7th grade.

Dex-chan lover
The lion is going to get the key chain on the right half, eating the bunny from the head.

Users who are viewing this thread