Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Not to this extent, but I've seen 5th graders shoot up to 5'10 from sub 4 foot over the course of a year so I buy it.

Her in particular being damn near 8 foot as a highschooler has this track imo.

Dex-chan lover
That’s a very dommy themed keychain there…good for them, I guess.
Female hyenas lead the pack because of how much testoterone they have compared to males.

Hell female hyenas have been misidentified as males due to the size of their uh, reproductive organs.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck you mean elementary school student 💀
Zyugoya I don’t know how long I can defend you after this
Man, this reminds me of that one anime "Bludgeoning Angel Dokuro-chan"-- there, the titular character (who could pass as a high school girl) had a younger sister that looked like a fully grown buxom woman.

She was 9.

Dex-chan lover
she's a living jail bait as a elementary schooler
Yeah, for real. I had a friend whose body was like this throughout 5th-7th grade. Years down the line, she told me how her early development earned her a lot of creepy stares from older men and how some older guys would try to take advantage of her because of her body.

It's all for laughs in this manga and I'm glad for that, but there are some drawbacks developing your body too early before your maturity and mind can catch up.

Dex-chan lover
Japan depicting prepubescent kids like

wQgwYRk.png

:question:

Dex-chan lover
Not only does she have the appearance of a hyena she also AGES JUST AS FAST!

She will be an old granny by the time they are in their mid twenties.

Dex-chan lover
Japan depicting prepubescent kids like

wQgwYRk.png

:question:
I went to elementary school with a girl like that. "Fully developed" by third grade. six foot and very curvy in high school. I also knew a 7th grade boy who had a zz top style beard.

It's not "common" but it definitely is not implausible.

Edit: definitely rarer than anime manga seems to portray, but puberty strikes (edit: not strokes, jfc what a typo) hard and fast a lot more than people think

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
not only am i jealous now because she is my total type and a giant yandere but friendly type! but also because of the wholesome relationship!

Dex-chan lover
I went to elementary school with a girl like that. "Fully developed" by third grade. six foot and very curvy in high school. I also knew a 7th grade boy who had a zz top style beard.

It's not "common" but it definitely is not implausible.

Edit: definitely rarer than anime manga seems to portray, but puberty strokes hard and fast a lot more than people think
i knew a girl in my elementary school at the end at the start of highschool she was fully grown, almost twice as tall as others even guys, and boobs fully grown, i see her now and i'm like she is small because i had my growth spurt but in the past she was gigantic! (not anime proportions though) so yeah its definitely possible certainly in tall europe!

Users who are viewing this thread