Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 27

I mean, in Japan (or any Asian country really) a 6ft girl is exceptionally rare already, let alone a fucking giant of over 2 meter. The average male height in Japan is not even 6ft
You can count the number of women over 2 meters tall in history on your hands.

Dex-chan lover
You can count the number of women over 2 meters tall in history on your hands.
Wikipedia lists 20 of the tallest women in history, with the shortest of the bunch being 206cm (three of those entries have their height disputed, but are probably still well over 2 meters). Due to how bell curves works, there's probably a lot more than 20 women in the 200-205cm bracket as well (and I suspect that there are at least several more unlisted women between 206 and 213cm, because that large gap at the bottom seems suspect to me).

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that the cafe where Ochiai-san works?
f7b.gif

Dex-chan lover
Wikipedia lists 20 of the tallest women in history, with the shortest of the bunch being 206cm (three of those entries have their height disputed, but are probably still well over 2 meters). Due to how bell curves works, there's probably a lot more than 20 women in the 200-205cm bracket as well (and I suspect that there are at least several more unlisted women between 206 and 213cm, because that large gap at the bottom seems suspect to me).
His post was close enough for Government work.

Dex-chan lover
They said "over two meters", not "two meters", so she's at least 6'6", but we don't know by how much.
Technically they say "She's gotta be over 2 meters, right?". It's not an exact number, they're just estimating. It could be more or less and people love to exaggerate.

Double-page supporter
So she's a little over 6'6" it sounds like? Guess everyone else must be exceptionally short with how they like to draw her towering over everyone, though given the average height there... oh well. I'm sure they are going to get a lot of "work" done over the next few days with how his last visit to her place went.
Anyone over 6' in Japan is considered humongous, and you'd be banging your head on a LOT of things since they're built for people who are on average half a foot shorter.

Users who are viewing this thread