Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
Author rips Enako on the second panel from here:
scale_1200

Side Note: That credit page tho!!

Double-page supporter
really like the ending page, it's the Zyugoya girls who can change your life for love... and the F-student

thanks for the chap btw
Kinda wish Lorem and Sumire were a part of the image so all the main Zyugoya girls would be there... but I guess those two don't match the theme that the others do.

Dex-chan lover
....did hyena get bigger (not booba)? It feels like her head is now way to small for her body. Or she's just built like a brick shithouse now, I guess :thonk:

I normally over look zyugoya's "distinct" art style and skill (like when the streamer gf had pointy goblin toes) but the art in this chapter is beyond atrocious. She should really stay away from big characters because hyena is constantly going off model

Power Uploader
Man hope to see that dad. Just feel that he will be the most sweet guy out there and will make a small comment to the MC he will kill him if he breaks her heart. But man love to be hor- scared yeah that is it

Dex-chan lover
The dad must be one scary mf hiding under a nice short guy facade.
I mean, to handle Hydra-sama Dad is probably ripped.

But I like how Hydra seems to imply that she also means moral/virtue strength. Loyalty that can't be shaken by a little(or a lot of) seduction.

Something tells me she had ladies trying and failing to steal her boy.

Also, her sense of smell is as outrageous as her stature.

Users who are viewing this thread