Haiena-chan ni Nerawarete - Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
yes, but thats kind of the charm. She's meant to look creepy and animalistic, almost like a human monster. Being tall, sharp teeth, long limbs, long neck, big hands. thats the fun part
Hyena-chan's design reminds me of early Hitomi. I miss the shark teeth in Hitomi-chan Is Shy With Strangers
That made her character design so unique and lately they just don't show up at all
Just look at that smile, that damn smile. Who wouldn't love that smile
KqEW6Tz.png

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
My friends, Ive come to you with a sad revelation.

She does NOT have a hyena penis.

however, this revelation came (hehe) together with the revelation that she is a full blown carnivore and even tho she doesn't have the extra sausage she will still fuck the hell out of the mc
F0wqpo1aMAATGDU

Nice, nice..... wait "sad revelation"??

the-rock-sus.gif

J/K I ain't judging.

Supporter
My friends, Ive come to you with a sad revelation.

She does NOT have a hyena penis.

however, this revelation came (hehe) together with the revelation that she is a full blown carnivore and even tho she doesn't have the extra sausage she will still fuck the hell out of the mc
F0wqpo1aMAATGDU
To the bones.

Dex-chan lover
As cute as it seems in a work of fiction, irl thats a huge red flag. Gents and or gal's if your partner is so possessive it might be worth reconsidering the relationship. Or dont. Im just some random ahole on the internet with all of my relationship ending in a blazing fire, not your dad.

Dex-chan lover
In the words of Woolie: "Men who run from tall girls are cowards. I wanna wake up and roll over and hear the Shadow of the Colossus music start playing. When she walks into the room i want to strap on my 3D maneuver gear as the AoT theme kicks on."

Users who are viewing this thread