Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e - Ch. 3

Double-page supporter
This is turning out to be a shitty version of The Wolf Lord's Lady

I hope Oscar isn't the ML since she's like 4 years older than her daughter wouldn't that be weird af hahahahaha

Dex-chan lover
Wonder if the husband remarried after she died, wonder if the daughter grew up calling the new woman mother.

I hate Oscar, you can redeem and forgive him as much as you want but there is no way she could get back with him. I’m sorry but he raped her, ignored her, brought another women to hold her baby, sent her away and pretty much by accident to her death (even though it was supposed to be to sent her away to be secluded and far from her daughter to a very sad wasted life until her death). I’m sorry but there is no misunderstanding here good enough to justify anything he did, wasn’t he the one who begged to be married? So why the fuck was he so angry at her? Why not talk to her? Why not try to make her fall in love (even though we all know she was in love already)? Fuck him!

why you fag so angry? there were nothing clear about the ML and this is already less dogshit than other weebtoon stories

100% sure ML is the shitty husband 😒 with the misunderstanding that he “just wanted to protect her and that’s why he ignored her” 🤬xhsisbsksvsksvsosbsksvsksbks🤬

^not a spoiler, just my guess because this is a popular troupe 🤦‍♀️

The only reason I want to continue with this (for now) is because I’m curious about Emilia

so she lost 13 years of her daughter's life, and he has her grave in the mansion I don't like him no matter how much they try to make me feel sorry for him he sucks

actually Oscar fall for Riddle in their first meeting, like how Riddle love Oscar. But u see, bcs so many misunderstanding and u know that the two of them doesn't have good communication, in the end Oscar thought that Riddle reluctang to marry her and Riddle thought that Oscar hate her

And later In the next chap FL'll meet Emilia, got scold by Oscar bcs he thought that FL want to snatch the potition as his second wife but FL got mad at him, even SLAP him😆 but later FL Will become Emilia's tutor

@chikikuto

comment below OP:
"Oscar mustn't be be forgiven because he raped the female lead."

OP:
"whatup guys wassup whatsup lick a ding ding
so like u guys r F A G S, why mad, why u be so big mood mad???"

ALL I WANT IS OSCAR TO BE SUFFER. YES SUFFERING. Even though I saw someone said they had misunderstanding but STILL WHAT HE DID TO HER JUST TOO MUCH!

Yall we so mad

And gonna read every fuckin update cause we all trash

Cheers & thanks for the update!

The rebirth within the same timeline threw me off. ML will be a pedo. I don't want the knight to be the ML because he's a rapist but I think that's where it'll all go. I cried for the FL and had actually hoped that she'll come back from the villa stronger, richer, prettier and start stomping on the MLs you-know-what but it looks like that won't happen. 😭

...how is this story gonna work out.. if she gets reborn in the "normal" timeline... (am also crying for FL, all im thinking about rn is how itll sting when she sees emilia)

Dex-chan lover
Another story where they just stockpile people you can't like 😐

Users who are viewing this thread