Haikei "Kouri no Kishi to Hazere-Hime" Datta Watashitachi e

It seems interesting.. But there's just so many angst bell ringing in my head after reading this

Hell if I know where this is going, but it's not like it totally lacks potential. Guess I'll stick around for a bit

It sounds like an othello level misunderstanding, but the fault all lies with the husband. Neither of them are communicating but at least the wife has been trying to. Not sure if I want to continue this.

Read ahead. This is definitely a reincarnation fic. Also,
Regardless of how much or little that asshole husband ‘deserves’ it, I hope he suffers, gets burned all over his body and rejected by everyone he’s ever loved until he dies alone and in pain. Asshole.

Group Leader
The shitty husband actually loved her so much, so much that he begged the king to marry her. And the reason he raped her was, well, he had an inferiority complex(he was an illegitimate child of his father and stuff), and thought as a knight he wasn't good enough for a a princess and when he saw her cousin who he felt he was a perfect match for her in front of him, he got all worked up and loaded all his anger into his wife after the cousin left. And thought the only way to tie her in forever is to make her have a child with him.

Group Leader
@arilei
she dies in the next chapter and her soul enters the body of a 4 year old girl who just died in the same world. So yeah, it's not exactly an isekai, but it's still a new world for our heroine

I love to spoil myself and I don't regret it. Whatever is happening later on. I want FL to find her happiness not pain. I hate the ML's actions. I hate it the most when he doesn't seem to be apologetic on what he did to FL. (If you know what I meant.) Well, he regret later on, but that one specific action made me angry. Consent is needed. What are you on, ML? I swear I want him to suffer so much. I don't know if I could continue reading this, but I want to see FL's happiness so I will try. Again, ML can fuck off and suffer then die with guilt. I'm glad that he is a good *** to Eli. (Just gave her a nickname than her name.) Don't think he deserve a more than that praise. Anyway, I want to thank the translators!! <3

ughhhhhhh another relationship like this?! i hate it but i still read this stuff, the FL has to get tuff i want her to be strong and not be weak. stand your ground girl don't let your crappy husband treat you like that, i don't get guys like this but i hope this manga turns out good. It's gonna be a long time for this to complete i guess since it's new. i wonder how old i'll be by the time this gets completely translated i'm 32 so maybe by the time i'm 40 >__< *cries* just like other manga that's slowly updating

Uh huh... so this is one of those we never tall properly to one another married couple cliches huh

what.. the fuck lmaoooooo i don't wanna jump to conclusions but this is uncomfy ://

I read some spoilers and am now thoroughly disturbed, I hate the Husband (I'm not using ML because I don't want him to be the ML) and his "logic," his only redeeming feature is that he loves their daughter ;-; I hope the FL can find happiness, but having read similar manga to this I think she will just end up with the Husband again... smh, I'll stick around but if the husband is ML I'm dipping.

Users who are viewing this thread