Haikyu!!

The manga is great until chapter 369, the
timeskip
feels out of place and tossed everything that built up before, a very poorly handled writing. Overall great manga and I would recommended to read until chapter 369, after that the manga feels like a fan service and you can tell that the author is rushing to end, I don't blame them as this manga has been running for a very long time and why I feel that chapter 369 is a perfect ending instead of trying to drag it out.

if you want it to end before the time skip read slam dunk instead
the last arc of haikyu is great

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
easily one of the best manga i've read in the past 10 years, never thought i'd cry so much about dumb volleyball boys but here i am :')
if you're reading these comments wondering if you should read this, you ABSOLUTELY should.

Dex-chan lover
been waiting for the final chapter before i gave my review.
this series is wonderful. the best sports manga you'll ever read in your whole life
no bullshit "skills" like other sports manga out there. just pure volleyball and the fun of the game.

will probably read this again when i got old and got more time

masterpiece/10

😇😇😭okay so now im just gonna head out and cry in middle of street. me so proud. it wonderful story about sport and youth. and i still love tendou and oikawa and aone and kai and lev and kenma and kiyoko and yamaguchi and

This really was a great series and brought a lot of the anime/manga community together, I was literally crying at the last chapter and still am. It was a wild ride but it's arguably one of the best manga out there, I can't wait for it to all be animated and for the original tiny giant to get a voice. Its a beautiful series with a lot of characters that you fall in love with over the course of reading it (my favorite char. is Kageyama but some of my others are Kuro, Lev, Kita and Kunimi :p). I cant speak enough for the series but its all thanks to Furudate-sensei for creating it :)

I honestly did not like the direction the manga took.

After the time skip I lost all interest in this thing. I started reading this because the premise was highscool boys playing volleyball and youth and all that. After that time skip it became just volleyball. I don't like volleyball at all but I did like the characters. Once the time skip happened the characters I liked basically stopped being in the story, and worse yet they stopped playing volleyball.

I would say 90% of it was really enjoyable while the last 10% was just me trying to finish the thing because I already invested a lot of time into following it.

Everyone says this is great. It’s unfortunate that I can’t get past the art. And I think sports theme resonate less with older readers.

Fed-Kun's army
There it goes the best spokon from shonen jump since Slam dunk.

10/10

Users who are viewing this thread