Haikyu!!

whats wrong with this fandom, theres way too much doujin's

good manga tho took like forever to finish

Aggregator gang
That final arc was amazing.
I was so skeptical about it because it was suck a big time jump but it was done amazingly.
The final match was great.
I really wanted to see that final final match between Argentina and Japan.
I love seen Hinata move to the brazil team at the end.
10/10

Damn, its end already. And Tanaka marry Shimizu. I hope Kanako find a good man already. :')

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Wait, how is this action? please explain... There is no conflict so how?🤔

Well, I guess there's a sports conflict, But still HOW!!?

No offense intended but could you guys change the thumbnail of Haikyuu because it's kind of a spoiler because of what Hinata is wearing

Aggregator gang
Honestly the final arc was just the amazing icing on the best cake. The author didn't even need to do it but it just works for once. Everything feels so final but not at the same time, I've never been so satisfied by a series in my life

It's like the whole series is just to lay the ground work for that last match and I fucking love it

I don't think I've ever been so satisfied with an ending before. Great fucking job with this! 10/10 will re-read many times and can't wait for the anime to be finished

Read this again. Cause this is One of the best manga ever! I can't get enough of it.
Execution of the story is the best. Characters development throughout the story was prioritized and written well. The author could end the story with Karasuno won the Nationals in Hinata's first year but no he didn't go into cliche road and made that awesome last arc! We expected an end and he did well with it but trully I still want more. I already miss the whole Haikyuu family!!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Went to read this manga because I miss the anime and how hype is for each episode and every episode has top-notch quality. Well, guess what, this is just as hype as the anime even though there is no sound or no motion but the art and the skill this artist portraited in each page is amazing. I can feel the motion, the velocity of the ball, and how hard it hit the ground just base on the art alone. It's not just the idea and the extraordinary details for each match but also the thick background for each player. I think each and each plot is very beautifully planned and logical, there are no loopholes or bad plots. But the end is kinda for the 'pop' genre if you know what I mean, the author trying to be so nice to us readers by giving a wholesome end. I just wish he would go his own way and make the end a bit more abrupt or more open to 'lingers' our feelings a little bit to remember how great this manga is every now and then. Mark my words, there will be no volleyball manga greater than Haikyuu. You heard me. 9/10 because it's too nice to be a 10, hurt my heart a little bit won't you, but a great manga nonetheless, just as amazing as the anime. For anyone who has watched the anime but too scared to read the manga because it might spoil the future haikyuu anime... no, no it won't, trust me, there are many great details and the plot is not that simple for us to spoiled ourself, it can't be spoiled, just read it.

Double-page supporter
Give it to me straight; is long ass 400 chapters worth it? All of the doujinshi listed makes me think this is just going to be yaoi bait.

@whoamiagain personally I found this very fulfilling, from start to finish. The plot and characters all have reasons to be there, even if briefly, and the bonds between everyone grows strong. You can take it as bait, but even though there is no romance in the traditional sense, I still can see pairs of characters as soulmates. They have faith in each other, learn to trust each other, fight each other, fight for each other, and when it comes down to it, they all love the sport - making you feel passionate for their passion. It's not everyone's cup of tea, but there's a reason so many people love the characters.

Users who are viewing this thread