Haimiya-senpai wa Kowakute Kawaii - Ch. 43

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2025
Messages
1,161
The band leader said almost the exact same thing as Sato did before their performance: "I'm really glad we let you be our guitarist/pianist, Kurose."
Ohhhh yeah you right. Honestly I think that ties it all together for me, it's good writing now. Mio, kiss him please
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 18, 2025
Messages
1,161
Traumas are like that, they don't need to make sense because they are not a logical reaction
I'm very aware that they're not, I just couldn't see what the trigger was for that trauma until pretty much just now cause I didn't notice the band leader said the same thing Sato did
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
May 28, 2026
Messages
3,418
I'm very aware that they're not, I just couldn't see what the trigger was for that trauma until pretty much just now cause I didn't notice the band leader said the same thing Sato did
I think she saying he should never play piano again and should never played the piano in the show was really but really bad thing talk to him even if she reasons are valid.

One thing everyone needs to remember is that words has a big impact for a person and can make a person being traumatized for a whole life if he did not get any support.

I think they will meet again and both will apologize to each other,Kurose for mess up in the performance and Sato for the harsh words that she should not have said.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top