Haimiya-senpai wa Kowakute Kawaii - Ch. 44

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 25, 2026
Messages
962
Considering the nurse's wording, she should be back after the festival. And it was clear that after Kurose we would get to learn about her past (Or secret).
 
Last edited:
Active member
Joined
Jun 27, 2023
Messages
98
Peak save, Mio-chan. :dogkek: A hug from the back is just as fine. :meguu:


And now, it seems we're going from one trauma to another. :angery:
It's gonna be a while till they enjoy the cultural festival together.

And also, I know the theories (I haven't seen them, but I know y'all thought the same).
Her staying at the infirmary, being friends with the school clinician, and now this...

If it's revealed that Mio has a chronic illness that's incurable... I'M GONNA LOSE MY SHI-
The most that Sumutemu-sensei can do is to make that disease curable through means that involves Kurose. But if we're going to the Your Lie in April route...

Pray that this world would be destroyed quickly and painlessly. :qq::fml:
 
Joined
Sep 11, 2026
Messages
2
Might be some issues with her health. We have seen her at the infirmary since the beginning of the series, the phrasing and the look of concern from the school nurse heavily imply that.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 27, 2024
Messages
1,793
You've got to be kidding me—my God, what is the deal with the Japanese and death these days? Why does everything nowadays keep referencing Shigatsu 😭😭😭
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Messages
667
not even 1 chap and they drop another doodoo plot, author rly knows how to diddle up the majority reader
Maybe reading just isn't for you

Literally from chapter one we knew they were both basically outcasts, that's how they ended up together. The backstory was a long time coming
 
Active member
Joined
Aug 25, 2024
Messages
34
Looks like i need to drop this before I crash out, I will be back after I see spoilers unless it takes the April rout then im going to japan.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top