Haitatsusaki no Onee-san ga Kowa Sugiru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
The age of Vtuber manga is in full swing huh? This is like the fifth one off the top of my head and nearly all of them have been fun so far.
Really? Can you drop them? I got into Vtubers recently (although male ones) (for better or for worse)

Dex-chan lover
God damnit dude there’s too much fucking manga I wanna read nowdays Im gonna start drowning in it soon but ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh FUCK LETS ADD THIS TOO YOLO

I like the premise I hope author chan turns the story into a gem and get an anime adaptation

Dex-chan lover
What's impressive is that she hide those big tata in her cosplay, like, how?

Very cute, but I'm going to root against this guy because he's a vtuber simp. I wonder how many of his own deliveries to her he's paid for?

Double-page supporter
lol at the people saying "predictable" "I was able to see the twist coming from miles away" "obvious".
The author is almost literally beating you over the head with the upcoming reveal, both in the description and in the chapter itself, not hiding anything. Congratulations on being able to read I guess?

Anyway, neat story, could be promising.

Dex-chan lover
The kind of girl you want to call mommy but is more likely to make you have to be the dom

Dex-chan lover
The kind of girl you want to call mommy but is more likely to make you have to be the dom

Users who are viewing this thread